So as to uphold the reputation of the Journal, industry sponsored Supplement Issues (or Special Issues) must fulfill a number of editorial and publishing requirements before publishing. Our requirements are based on the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors guidelines on Supplements, Theme Issues, and Special Series. The main requirements are as follows:
- Proposed content must fall within the aims and scope of the journal, be of a timely nature, and be of scientific, educational or informational value to readers
- A proposal of the content must first be prepared and presented to the Editor-in-Chief for preliminary approval.
- Content must be prepared based on current Author Instructions for the journal, and submitted for review via the online submission system.
- Conflicts of Interest must be supplied for all authors involved as well as the Guest Editor, if one is chosen.
- Sponsor information must be provided along with the source of the content (i.e. if based on a symposium, then information on the symposium).
For more information, please contact the Advertising Manager of the journal directly.